Job and Volunteer Opportunities
Commitment: 4 hours per week, at least available to meet six times out of the year.
Duties:· Ensure effective organizational planning;
· Ensure legal, ethical, moral and fiduciary integrity and maintain accountability;
· Determine, monitor, and strengthen the programs and services of the organization;
· Ensure adequate financial resources, approve financial plans, and oversee financial management;
· Hire, support and evaluate the performance of the Executive Director, if any; and
· Recruit, orient, and train board members and assess overall board performance.
Qualifications: must be a resident of the State of Texas, must be 18 years or older, must have some documented experience with working with professionals, children or youth in a service or direct practice capacity
Please submit a resume, a letter of recommendation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Entry Volunteer
Commitment: four hours a week
Duties: The data entry volunteer will spend time entering important data for the organization. We are currently working on compiling our data in a systematic format. As we continue to work with participants and professionals in the community our lists keep growing. We are looking for someone able to transcribe and build a system for us. The work is self paced with benchmarks and deadlines by the week. We forecast a heavy start but as data is entered , we forecast a slow down in data entry.
Qualifications: We are looking for someone with typing experience and an expert at Microsoft Excel.
Please submit a letter of interest and your availability to email@example.com include Data Entry Volunteer in the subject line
Volunteer with the potential of being staffed